sha la. la. la.

mmm so far it's going great with Daniel. It's so weird that we're so comfy together so quickly.. kinda freaky haha. He came over last night, we hung out.. we took a walk then he left for work. 2nd is date tonight. Prolly gonna catch a movie :) So yeah, we're dating and it's going somewhere. Bf/gf, not so much. We'll see how it goes. One step at a time, man. He has a tattoo of a green uhh.. goldfish, I think ? I'm thinking he did it on a dare lol. No, I've never seen it, so no lewd thoughts, you guys :P

My psych professor is really cool.. but shares waaaaay too much info about her personal life. Like, yesterday she told us how, as a young bride, she didn't understand why her husband woke up with an erection every morning and was kinda weirded out by that. But then she went to graduate school and stuff and found out it's a normal biological reaction in the REM stage of sleep or something and has nothing to do with arousal. Uhhh......


Some bugger screwed with my msn. I'm pretty sure I logged off but this dumbass system logs on automatically even after u log off. So, yeah, if "I" said fucked up things or stuff that didn't sound like something I'd say (just generally anything too perverted or mean)
it wasn't me.

ISRAK IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I DIDN'T BLOCK YOU ON MSN, SOME BUGGER WHO GOT INTO MY ACCOUND DID.


Oh heyy, I almost left out something important. We just moved in to the new house ! It's pretty cool. Still have to make it homey and stuff. All our things are still in boxes so whenever I need different shoes, I gotta hunt for em in one of the boxes. Spent 90% of the weekend loading and unloading and packing stuff. My arms felt numb for a pretty long time. And yet, in the midst of all the packing and the moving, I actually had time to go out with Daniel on Sunday haha. I guess you make time for what you want, right ?


Deborah came back from San Fran yesterday night.. Won't see her today though 'cause she's got a dance performance at some other campus. Anywaaaay.. yeah, when I have the time I'll edit this into more articulate words. Maybe put some flow into it, ya know ? Oh and add some pics. Yeah, really gotta get around to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment