i believe in miracles, you sexxxyy thaaaang

Heyyyy, my first date in the U.S turned out great (with Mr. Crush, might I add. haha who also goes by Daniel. Refer to previous post) God, he was so sweet about it, ya know ? and I totally thought he wasn't into me, but I was wrong ! haha never been so happy to be wrong before. We had dinner, then met up with his friends and played laser tag and.. stuff. Plus, the ending of the date was perfect. He was speeding, trying to get me home by curfew and got pulled over by a cop. And strip searched LMAO. He didn't have to undress or anything, the cop just uh.. felt around. Then we got lost on the way home trying to find the street. You guys know how bad I am at directions haha. But anywayy, it definitely wasn't your typical first date. Which was what I loved about it ;) And things never really got awkward. We talked and talked about stupid stuff, about serious stuff, about random stuff that popped into our heads. And daaaamn the boy is cuuute. I'll post pics soon, k ? Lotsa love, biatch. Hugs.

2 Comments:

  1. charm said...
    Damn u N.....Ur here for how long...4 mths? n ur dating cute guys.....I've been here 2++ yrs!!!! wth man wth... but anyway, yay for you! i'm jealous...
    sonkey mpankers said...
    haha i've only been on 1 date with 1 cute guy so far la ! -N

Post a Comment