funky town

Okay, yeah this so not the CNY blog anymore. It's completely filled with nabzy posts man. hahahha. Thanks a lot guys. Anywayysss.. talk about weird and freaky, my aunt found me on Friendster a couple days ago. And I haven't seen her in ages. Btw, you arses should get myspace so I don't look like a friendless fool anymore. Myspace is pretty big here haha. Go figure. And ya'll should get one cuz my top 8 is lookin pretty sad right about now. Seriously. Okay, back to Aunty Ira - she used to babysit us and I actually lived with em for a whole month a few years ago. Before I went to inai :) Kinda miss her. She's a friggin HOT aunt wei.. my other aunts (her sisters) are all effin hot. It's crazy. A family of hot chicks hahha. And that's not even the weird part.. She's been hangin out Kar Lok lol. I dunno why I find that weird but I do o_O. Kar Lok knows my aunt.. haha. Weird. But I guess inevitable since they both hang out in Hartamas pretty often. Anyways, here's what my aunts look like..

Aunty Ira, Aunty Didi, Unknown lady, Aunty Lyn <3

Aunty Ira and Aunty Didi

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    They don't look very Malay, do they?
    I don't want to sound mean here, but they could lighten on the makeup.
    They look fine, too much makeup just messes things up.
    sonkey mpankers said...
    hey eff off man, they're hot. hahaha

Post a Comment