like vines, we intertwined

I saw Ricky Bobby and I didn't find it funny, therefore, I are ANAL. ahaha.. nah, it was pretty good. Real funny. Especially the Dad LMAO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYYYYWWAAAAYYS...
The 'meet mom' thangg.. it went awesome wei ! His mom is so friggin nice, it's crazy. He picked me up at 2 and I got home at 10. We all just hung out the whole day, ate tacos (which he made fun of me for cuz I've never eaten a taco before), watched movies, lit up a firecracker, taught his sister -and me- how to drive (daaaamn that 13-yr -old can drive better than I can) and accidently let the dog out then had to look for her. His mom's fiancee has even been to KL and Penang. I thought that was pretty cool. As 'buah tangan' I bought his mom this gorgeous purple orchid plant. The colour was just so deep and striking. Hmmm.. what else. Oh yeahhhhh.. guess who's got a new boyfriend ? Haahahahhaha. Man i just can't wait for you guys to meet him. We're so crazy about each other it's not even funny.

P.S - Spill Canvas is amazing live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment