after the sunset

Life's good.. gettin A's in my classes, havin fun. Daniel starts filming this weekend though so that kinda cuts into dinner plans :/ Nvm, i'm the "understanding" gf haha. And seriously, I'm letting so many things slide that I normally wouldn't cuz it truly can't be helped. Some things are more important than keeping dinner dates. Like, paying rent and acting in an independant movie. Ah, the fate of a struggling actor's girlfriend. I'm into it most of time. He makes me appreciate the fact that I've always been taken care of and lucky enough to be handed everything I've ever wanted. But he also makes me wanna be more self-sufficient.. independant. With him, I feel gorgeous, confident.. happy. Most of time ;) My only complaint is that one second he's there, the next he's off. He always, ALWAYS has something to. Work, film, school, work, old friends, work, audition. Add that to the fact that he's a night owl and I'm a day girl and it equals very, VERY little time to spend together. Well, not as much time as I'd like to have with him. He's like this drug.. We spend time together and I can glide on that high for a few hours.. then I go into withdrawal and need more LOL. He's just so different from anyone I've ever dated ya know ?(No offence, Yau, you were pretty amazing too. mwah.) god it's so addictive! And it took a little adjusting but I finally learned not to measure everything he does by that first week we had. The last couple days were rough but daaaaaamn last week was BEYOND amazing. But where we are now isn't so bad either. Hit a few bumps, but we're learning :) Who knows, it's a long shot but we might -might- just work out. Time will tell, right ? Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment