it might be the bright moonlight..

Okaaaay, well looks like I'm the only one blogging this week lol. Btw, the reason I'm posting up play-by-plays is so W, C and Yau are in the know. Not for you other fools lol, but you can read too. I'm just giving a summarized version anyway. When I get my phone line up, the date updates will stop. But for now, just bear with it, yeah ? This is the best way to tell C and W and Yau (also referred to as P.) about whatever I'm going through. I laaaaav u guys. Anywaays, the date went great. We watched The Last Kiss which is a pretty cool movie. Then went to a lake and hung out there for like, an.. hour ? With moonlight and all. We met Floyd the Goose who obviously likes people enough to let us come reeeeeaal close and pet him. Haha silly goose, don't you know people are evil ? You could get hurt like that.

So, yeah, it was fun :) Going to a concert with him on Saturday. I think one of his fav bands is playing at the concert - Spill Canvas. Ohhh Sugarcult's playin too ! Personally, I'm not that into Spill Canvas. Give me Hot Hot Heat and System of a Down over Spill Canvas anyday. But heyy, they're not too bad. Should be fun. Especially with him around. Dang, that cocky arse really got into my head.. in a good way though lol. I knowww I haven't posted pics yet, but still haven't set up the comp at home so haven't uploaded the pics from my phone -> my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment