photos wheeeee....

Me + Deborah
That's a lilliopop in my mouth. It was the Day After Holloween, someone's gotta eat the leftover candy


Dropped Aqil off at school and saw this great view. Kinda looks like aliens are about to land LOL I knowww, imma dork ;)
Ohh.. and every morning, I see this adorable elderly Korean couple taking their morning walk together.. they never miss a day. The grandpa always walks a couple steps behind his wife and it just got me thinking.. If I ever get married, I want my relationship to be affectionate. I'm not saying these folks don't love each other or whatever, just saying I want my hubby to hold my hand when we take our evening/morning walk :) I'll try to get a picture of em one of these mornings.




Me + Jien, she's a sweet chick

Me + Leah Longoria

Lol i love that last name. No relation to Eva Longoria.. I think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment