inside peanutbutter, outside jelleh


GUESS WHO'S TURNING 17 YALL!

Imma gonna hit the big 1-7 without my main bitches :( Dangg.. we woulda done it big back home. Keepin it small this year though, celebrating with about 10 ppl. They keep calling, asking what I want for my birthday. And get this - they actually expect an answer. LOL like i'm gonna say, "Okay, Greg, you get me clothes . Deb, get me sunglasses. Karen, get me candy." Weirdos. Of course I respond with the typical "No, no.. You don't have to get me anything at aaaaalll" I meant it though. All I want is to have an effin amazing time on Saturday -which is when we're celebrating- and for them to have an amazing time. Uhh I did make one request. Christina was the umpteenth person to ask so I finally said "Ya know what. Give me a lap dance" lol can wait to see how that goes. Bet i could give a better one :D Wish you guys could be with me so bad. I'll save you a lap dance each. Mwah.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Happy Birthday hun. I'll be waiting for that lap dance haha. Keep to your word ;)

Post a Comment