just dropping in..

heeeey.
so i'm at jun's now, and he's suppose to send me to work, but he hasnt woken up..
i cant wait for my job to be over.. its so boring. i mean, if they give me someone to work with, okay la.. but im working alone !! well last week i had a manager, but he kinda gave me the "geli" vibe. after like the 3rd day, he started calling me darling and sayang.. urgh. im thinking u hardly know me.. haha. and he'll like grab my arm when he's explaining stuff to me. the day before yesterday i think, i got kinda pissed cause i was squatting down trying to take smth from under the register and he was talking to me then he kept patting my shoulder, so by reflex i shrugged and rolled my shoulder to get his hand off, but he didnt get the clue, then i kinda used an irritated tone.. haha
other than that, celebrated our 11th month anniversary last saturday, with who else. haha.. will put some pics later tonight. and he got a mohawk cut, again. but more extreme, as its bigger. haha. anyways, we went to mid v, and had chicken rice !!! hahahaha.. and we didnt get anything for each other cause saving up for the big one next month. one whole freakin year, yo! and plus its his birthday on christmas day, so that makes it a 3 in one present. but he got me a doughnut tho.. haha. its kinda a thing, where we'll almost always stop by dunkin donuts on the way to my place. unless he starts calling me a fatty, then yeah :/
oh! oh! and i went on my first double date. lol. with wen khai (jun's best friend) & his gf aaaand, we watched happy feet!! hhaahahaha. i know, again? hahahaha. but mumble was just so damn cute and ramon was so damn funny.. on our way out, there was a kid who was trying to do the happy feet thing, haha. he looked funny. then i started doing a lil too, haha. but jun said don't aaaaaah !!
kk, gotta go to work.. pooooooo.
edit// sorry if its all joint together, cant get it to seperate..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment