if i had my way, i'd never get over you

So my date with Greg went well.. It was fun, wasn't awkward or anything. We went out for dinner, then saw The Prestige - which was effin awesome!- then hung out awhile by the creek. Yall wanna know something funny ? He's 6 ft 4" to my 5 ft 2" LOL. Still, I wouldn't mind hangin out with him more often but I'm not gonna lie, I felt more sparks with D. Then again, I did get burned with D. So.. I dunno. Deborah says I should definitely date Greg and he seems to want that too but I don't feel as strongly for him as I did for D so I don't think it'd be fair to either of us. Maybe I'm over-thinking things, being lil misz drama lol. Guess I'll just go with it. Take it slow, but still go with the flow.






Deborah in her Halloween costume. She dressed up as a french maid, can you tell ? ;)

That's jon & greg (before he shaved lol). Kinda in a rush right now, so i'll post more later.

love yall.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    woo.. another date.. woot woot!
    tell me all about it ;)
    im feeding off u , cause ive been dating the same guy :(
    haha..
    sonkey mpankers said...
    lol this guy's really fun. but he's being all d in the way that he keeps wanting to see me. the only diff is evn though i like him and all, i'm not crazy into him like i was with d lol. but yeah, seeing him today, thursday, and he's takin deb and me out for my bday on friday and then saturday, he's coming to my birthday karaoke thing lol. crazy business.

    -n

Post a Comment