Save a horse.

OMFG CHARLYNNE'S BLOGING!
lol. Anyway, Texas is killer. Literally. Just today, I saw a rotting raccoon in the middle of the road, belly up. Five minutes later, I saw a dead pigeon on the pavement.

Sooo.. college starts in month. Imma taking English, U.S History, Psychology, Drama and my all-time fav subject - Math. I swear that subject was designed to torture little freaks like me. I'm nervous, a little anxious, and kinda nauseous.

On an unrelated subject, Robert just left today. It was nice having him around. I'm not the oldest anymore. Didn't quite manage to go to six flags though. But hey, he's pretty cool as older brothers go. ;) Even though he did tease me couple times about hooking up with John two years ago. Life Lesson #14 - never, EVER hook up with your brother's friend or you'll never live it down. Ever. But I'd make an exception for Daniel haha. Haven't seen him in 2 yrs though so I might just be basing this juvenile crush on 90% fantasy. Anywhoo.. yeah, Robert's gone and I'm older-brotherless yet again.

And, yeah C, Meg cabot wrote all the Medium books we read :P
Hey Gene ! *big smile*

I've got chocolate-chip cookies in the oven and they're almost ready. Salivating right now. bbl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment