the menace.

Did I tell you guys about our neigbour Ben ? Reel your tongue back in, he's not the 'hot neighbour' type. He's a kid. And not a particularly pleasant one :P

We invited his family over to swim. The dad's pretty cool and the 15-yr-old twins are okay. Then, Ben asked if he could sleep over. I was all for it 'cause it'd give my brothers a chance to make a friend, which hasn't been easy for them. Then's when the little devil showed his horns. For reasons unknown, he checked out EVERY room in the house. Even the bathrooms. Looking for gold, probably. Then, he spent the whole night yelling at the tv, keeping everyone awake. When I finally did make it to lala-land, bliss didn't last very long. I woke up and found the little horned-one himself, sitting on me ! Wtf ! We finally got rid of him by lending him a few dvds. Ugh. Never agaaaaaiiin. The really suck-y part ? Dave knew all about the kid's bad habits but didn't feel the need to bloody WARN US. Turns out, a couple years ago, Dave had a party and invited Ban's parents. Halfway through the party, Ben casually walks in, grabs the marshmellows from the pantry, then leaves. Interesting kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment