finals & law school

I'd like to give a shout-out - I wanna wish my bitches good luck for their finals :) miss you guys loads.. y'all are the Rose and Dorothy to my Blanche. Miss you too, Yau, if you're reading this. Which you probably aren't since you never bloody read our bloody blog anymore. Bloody hell. Missing Bo too. And Sushi King.. and lets add nasi lemak, tandoori, laksa and kuey teow to the list. But, hey, I've discovered chips & salsa ! I've also scratched the car twice this month, practicing my 3 point turns lol. The driving world really isn't ready for me.

On a totally unrelated matter, I've decided to take pre-law. Having a purpose, being able to take the courses I enjoy, with a higher purpose in mind.. the feeling is unbelievable. Freeing, even. Like I'm not randomly blowing through life anymore. The deciding factor - loving how those lawyers party ;) . That, and the ancipation of having my heart ripped out so I can unfeelingly manipulate the law to defend the rights of clients who are probably guilty of whatever despicable crimes they're accused of, with money as my sole incentive. LOL. yeah, I can see myself as lawyer material. Can't you ? uhm. Don't answer that.
-n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment