oh me, oh my..

so there i was. at the front of the class and all eyes were on me.. i could feel my knee's buckling, sweat droplets forming, palms starting to get clammy and my stomach, all in knots. i stuttered and fumbled with the papers. don't fail me now, nerves - i thought to myself. THEN, all of a sudden i felt this immense discomfort.. my stomach began to churn. was it what i ate ? could it be my nerves.. ?? i.. i... BllueerrrgghhHhhH !!!!













hahah. yeesh.. THANK GOD that didn't happen.


my presentation was on dating behaviors and it was for psych. hehe. so how did it go ? i don't think i did TOO well.. but it wasn't shit either. my nerves kinda got the better of me though at first. but halfway through, i relaxed a bit. got into this rhythm. ehehe. (damn, i suck at public speaking) though, i think i got lucky cos i landed a pretty good team. hahahha.. everyone did their thing and there was none of that freeloading, half past six .. kinda crap. hoho. they're all nice. anyway, here's how they look like, N..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is z u ha ili (Zhli). ;p she dumb.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Zhli and n ajl aa (Njla). she dumber.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


ack ! eyes closed ..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


i look so smily. ew.. :) . and that's ee p hie (Ephe). she the dumbest.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


bahahahah !


oh yeah.. their names are suppose to be joined actually and no, it's not a typo. it's so that this site can stay anonymous. btw, try googling: c h ar, we n, na bz (typed the normal way la).. it comes up ! lol. how cool eh ?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »
    sonkey mpankers said...
    uhm. uhm. uhm. brainflash. i think all these comments are from the same person ! damnnit. i thought we'd have a varied fanbase.

Post a Comment