asinine inventions.


So, it's 3 a.m, and I'm supposed to be up early tommorow to check out some colleges but i figured, what the hell, I can't sleep so I might as well blog. So, my (or our) oh-so-therepeutic online journal ( i was going to type 'diary' but isn't 'journal' more.. mature? lol. I know - you're thinking if i have to think about what sounds mature, then I'm probably not. humff. Says you :P ) Oh hey, don't you guys prefer the bigger font ? You don't have to squint your eyes to read the words anymore ! holla-mah-llujah !

Since I've been here, ( Texas, where some hairstyles are so big, they have their own zipcode. Don't get me started on the boobs ) I've noticed something. Dishwashers. In every house. Coming from a country where ALL dishes have to be washed by hand, the dishwasher seems kinda asinine. Why, you ask ? Well, you would think that dishwashers would make hand-washing dishes obsolete, but no. Here's how the typical dish-cleaning process works - you wash the dishes (by hand) to get rid of the grease and other gunk, then put them in the dishwasher where they will again be cleaned. This takes about a couple hours. So.. the dishwasher - a time-saving, wonder invention or OVERKILL ? Just put in the extra 2 seconds to get that damn dish clean by hand.

goodnight. or morning. whatever. i'm going to bed.
-n

2 Comments:

  1. Ninja said...
    Hey nice blog!
    As a person livin in one of those countries where we hand-wash the dishes, i must say i have been tempted to get a dish washer cos i thought it would be easier...being the lazy bitch i am! But man does this change my mind! :P
    Anonymous said...
    Wow, this was a in the final analysis worth post. In theory I' d like to eradicate like this too - entrancing time and tangible effort to prevail upon a great article... but what can I say... I hesitate alot and in no mo = 'modus operandi' appear to get something done.
    [IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Post a Comment