I wish you bluebirds in the spring..

hmm.. gee.. i seem to be the only one blogging nowadays. hahah. man, im sad.
lol.. no la.. im not that bersemangat leh. oddly enough, i just felt like posting in again..

am taking a break from calculus and i can whole heartedly say that i honestly really hate CALCULUS. hah. yeah, and i bet it hates me too....

but my calc. lecturer, mr. sam, is the best though. he's kind of the reason why i stuck with the subject. and NO, im not being gross. ew. i mean, when i approached him for advise on whether i should withdraw calc. this semester and take it the next, what he told me was pretty inspiring and for some reason, it did not seem artificial. i would've typed it out.. but it wouldn't sound as good as how he said it. hehe. oh, and it wouldn't be that accurate anyway..

here's a picture update btw. enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a friend, h ui ten g, made this for me. lol. it was very sweet of her to do that.. hehe..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here's a close-up of the doll version me.. hah. lookie at the flippy flops ! LOOK !!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LOL. this, i got from EuG's friendster. hahahaha. damn fool la that fella.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »
    sonkey mpankers said...
    i laaaaav comments :)hi wen ! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Anonymous said...
    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

Post a Comment