well i guess t would be nice if i could touch your bodyyyyy

I'm blogging, whoo! Lol I know our blog is looking tres sad but hey it's been a slow month.. u lazy bastards don't blog either okay!

Happy CNY!

LOVE YALL ;)

Alriiiight we'll get down to the nitty
-gritty. So, Valentine's Day! Lol not too bad.. Hung out with my Belgian Ballerina then Daniel came around for an hour. Yeaaah, Daniel. Again. What can I say, I guess I'm in the habit of recycling guys. No worries, loves, we're not dating. How can we be when he's Daniel ;P But I'm not gonna lie, he's there for me when I need him. Last weekend, my whole family went skiing so I was home alone.. Noooooo i didn't have a wild party, it was pretty mild ;)

But that's not my point. I had a huge exam at 8 a.m on Monday and had no ride to school. My parents weren't back yet and I really didn't wanna ask anyone to get up that early to pick me up, ya know ? So I was just gonna call a cab. Believe me, getting a cab is no casual feat as it is in Malaysia. 40% of time in Msia I got to where I wanted to go by cab. Unheard of here. Anywaaays, Daniel offered to drive me. See what I mean by being there when I need him? So it's all good.

Here are some pics just to keep this post interesting.


Heather, me kickin it in downtown Mckinney




Man i have no explanation LOL
cowgirl babyy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment