midget gems are gooood.

okay, my dear N and Y know all the happenings. so there's really no need to update, but our blog looks so sad. one post a month .. ahahaha. and there's three of us here. so sad..

so, jun flew over to US, for about two weeks, he'll be back on the 4th. so there goes half my social life! hahahaha.. yes, im so sad.


oh yeah, i've been thinking what to do for my bday, since its like my 18th!!!! and prolly my last one here for a couple of years. haha. so yeah. i was kinda thinking to cater to all the ppl im thinking of inviting, there would be like dinner and then those who want to drink can go and drink and chill and those who arent really into that scene can just hang out. and ppl can leave whenever they want. haha. yes, sounds like a good plan. now, a venue..


kk, picture update. well most of my pictures have been with these dungus, seeing as how we take a picture at least every day. haha, yes, we've turned into cam hoars ! but W's a bigger one than me !!!!! its true! its true!


at mng, midv


najlaa & W


at zara, midv


zuhaili, me & eephie at secret recipe


jua jua & me

p.s, enoch ! if u ever read this, so sorry i didnt call ya out before u left. things have been hectic. believe me, i didnt do it on purpose. sorry noch! i still love ya ;]



me & marc in the car, on the first day of new years, he didnt want to take a pic with me :B


hope you guys had a happy CNY !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment