parrapa pap parrapa pap//

got up this morning and my finger started throbbing. this stinging sensation coming from the tip of my index finger, think needle piercing sharp. nerve spasms? think so. owie. okay, there goes my whining for the day. so happy CNY you babies! erm. much wealth, good tidings, prosperity, auspicious day, pig, yadda yadda. yeah, and all those sorts. you get it rightt? heck, just get lotsa pretty red packets, eat your body weight in yee sang and gamble till the cows come home. ish, who came up with that? the cows cominfg home bit, i mean. fishits@! my keyboparrd's ackting funny again and it makesd the letters jurmps around. wtgh right? hokay, im off.. the jiaozis' and tangyuan beckdons to me.. so toodle loo smeally poo!











current year: 4704.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment