If I fell..

"I woke up on the wrong side of the world" -Faron Young

Funny, that's how I felt when I first got to Texas. Ever notice how many conversations revolve around nothing? And you don't really notice until you have a substantial conversation. It's like someone wakes you up and you realize you've been asleep. I know it all sounds oh so melancholy but it's true. Here's a statement you wouldn't expect from me- it's okay that most of us, yours truly included, have endless conversations revolving nothing. It makes us appreciate the substantial conversations even more.

So what's new yall?
WELL, Farberware's closed and I worked a Ann Taylor
for a little bit but decided it just wasn't for me. So I'm hangin out at the moment, playing chauffeur to my brothers while mom and Dave are out of town, so I don't have time for a job right now anyway.

Other than that, Jo hasn't been in the picture much, he's been acting shady so it wasn't something Lauren and I wanted to deal with. To cut through all the drama? He's been lying about the weirdest shit and then some money went m
issing.. It just wasn't adding up. So, I don't know if we'll ever be on the same terms but.. here's to Jo. Hope you find your way.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment