feminism on a whole new level

Ehh how long has it been, 234825983280 years? Lol feels like it.

You have to watch August Rush!

Oh hey I might transfer to Syracuse University this fall. I just don't know if I can deal with the cold weather.. Upstate New York's really purrrty though so that's some compensation. No more shorts and tshirts, it'll be coats and layers.. :/

So, my revelation of the week? Women have powers of manipulation like you won't believe! I didn't even believe it.. and I'm a girl. I checked. They can wrap you around their little finger so fast you won't know how you got tangled up in the first place. Now if only I can convince my gender to use their powers for good instead of evil..

Exhibit A:

*names have been changed for the protection of involved parties.

*Sandra wants a diet coke. Luckily, she has an admirer at her beck and call. A little subtle manipulation and she gets what she wants. Observe.

*SandraLeigh87: Hey how was work?
*Tyler7776: Ehh work was work, people are assholes but whatever. What u doing?
*SandraLeigh87: Me and N are just at the apartment. I'm craving a diet coke it's too cold to go out and get one though
*Tyler7776: Lucky for you, I deliver
*SandraLeigh87: Huh what?
*Tyler7776: You want a diet coke right?
*SandraLeigh87:Oh you don't have to get me one!
*Tyler7776: Don't be silly
*SandraLeigh87: Aww are you sure? Thank you. How long til you get here?
*Tyler7776: I'm leaving work soon



Okay that probably wasn't a very good example, I've witnessed worse. Apparently the key is to know your target well enough to know what to say to illicit the response you want. Dude I'm starting to lose faith in my gender. And all you men who fall for it? Subservience never got the girl. Grow a pair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment