better that we break

I never knew perfection til
I heard you speak, and now it kills me
Just to hear you say the simple things
Now waking up is hard to do
And sleeping is impossible too
Everything is reminding me of you
What can I do?

It’s not right, not OK
Say the words that you say
Maybe we’re better off this way?

I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break, baby
-
maroon 5, better that we break

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will be heading to my sister's this weekend.
gonna watch her play a rugby game (finally)
hope she doesnt get too smashed up in the game.
its a home game. so muchos support is needed.

and then going down to napa valley.
just the weekend i need :)

updates on that. later.

ps, N,Y.. dont abandon the blog!! we're all here in the states, now wasn't that the whole purpose of the blog? haha. we have to put the blog into full use, we wont regret writing all this shit down later. im sure of it. love you girlies. till summer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment