more than four walls and a door

I realized I didnt show you what my room looks like! I havent taken pics of the whole room, so for now, just the walls? :) I LOVED painting it.. You know how I am, it was mostly very what-i-feel-right-now and I made it mixed media, adding pictures of my life- of you all and stuff here, and the desk cover I salvaged from my Form Five days<3
The lady in red I painted because it's what I felt at the time, it was/is a representation of passion i guess.. vibrantly
RED.. and I added the dark shadows to it to not only because the figure demanded it but cuz I like a bit of a dark edge to everything.. my life, my book, my music, my clothes..

The Poetry.. of course, is my own. I didnt paint the whole piece on the wall but I intend to continue it on a different wall. The painting below the butterfly- C, Y, remember that day in art class? lol I gotta say, we made alot of great shit in that class. I dont know why I signed my name on that painting in pink though....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment