hallow's eve

My first real Halloweeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It was cool, I limited myself to just 2 parties so it wasnt so outrageous [when i'm at a party], outrageous [in my sexy jeans], outrageous [when i'm on the scene]........ yeah, okay I feel your pain -end britney background music-

I was really gung-ho about being a freaky vamp but obviously not enough to actually PLAN a costume SO I ended up as a last-minute [drum roll please] PLAYBOY BUNNY! -cringe- hahhah
Badass party though.. I'll give you the details when I call you, I dont think I want textual evidence.. Although, prrrroudly enough, none of the indescretions were mine LOL- High five!

Anyway, the big 1-8 is coming up, I'm having an elegant dinner party at my house! Roses in the pool, dates, candles, bonfire, ferrero rocher pyramid, 4 course meal, dresses, heels, graphic tees under dinner jackets! I can't wait! The only thing that'll be missing are my 2 favourite girls :(
Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment