rat-a-tat tat.

It’s not very often that we get good weather these days, it being monsoon season and all. Though, the weather yesterday at this one time was just PERFECT. Not too bright, cloudy with a bit of warm sunshine peeping through and to top it all off, there was this light breeze that came and went. Sounds so holiday villa-y hor? It was around noonish then, so the windows are usually all open. And wonders of all wonders, it turns out that that was the best condition to get me to take a NAP. Heh, I never EVER take naps. Even when I was younger, my popo had such a hard time getting me to sleep. (at night too!) But for some arsed reason i felt so sleepy that afternoon and i couldn’t keep awake. (yeah, such a pig right…) Generally, I’ve always hated the idea of napping. I mean, we spend half of our lives sleeping at night anyway so why waste the rest of the day sleeping even more?

Gah. Anyway, I guess I was having the BEST nap.. best i’ve had in a long time I think. Though like most things good, this was short lived. (Yeah, great.. take this away from me too why don’t you. ;/) Was jolted awake by the most awful sound coming from outside. I really couldn’t make sense of it at first. Could’ve sounded like a girl shrieking or… it could’ve also been a very high pitched yelp! …Whatever it was, my first thought was to find out what the fuck was making that god-awful sound, then shut it up. REALLY man. I practically fell off the couch. Was having such a nice dream at the time too…….. Raar.

I looked outside the window then started freaking out when i saw that it was my damn neighbour’s dog mauling this poor little white stray pup. However, the little doggy manage to pull away ...ran off so fast that I didn’t even see which way it went. Ish, the whole thing was so quick, bloody violent and quite gross. blood spatters all over their front gate and I think I saw a piece of EAR. Yuk. I tell you, my neighbour’s dog is really satan’s evil spawn in disguise. The thing will bite/kill/bark at anything that breathes/moves outside my neighbour’s house. Yeah, sometimes in the morning when I leave for school the lousy shit will run after my car even. Heh. Crazy dog. Geez. Know what? one day, I’ll put my gear at reverse and run over that damn bugger. Haha!

Nah, that’s evil. I’d never do that. Lol.

Gosh, speaking to yourself again wen?

Poo. hmm, Oooh.. I have approx. 7 hrs and 7 minutes till I leave for S'pore. Man, I’m feeling antsy already. ;d. shopping fever baybeh! Crapes, can’t wait!!

Ps: how pointless is this post?

Pps: Naa, decided not to mail your present to you. the one i should have mailed aeons and eons ago. Why? A) things get lost in the mail all the time. B) I’m not gonna take the chance. C) it’s also an excuse for you to come back and get it! Ha ha! Here’s how it looks like. see, don't say we dont give you nothin'. :d.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

do you love it?! LooOoOVe it? yeah well.. you'll like what's inside even more!!!



ookay, im much enthusiastic at 1:53am. hah, you come back soon ya hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment