i'm not a barbie girl


hola amigas! :)



So tonight Greg and I went out to celebrate our one month anni lol. I had to go to a talent show before that @ 7 though, Deborah and Johnny were in it. And daaaang Johnny was fkin amazing with the whole human beatbox thing - it was unbelievable. Which is why he won first prize. I didn't bring anyone to the show though, Greg was working and Jien was was out with a mysterious someone and I didn't bother to call anyone else. But when I got there I bumped into Steven (Deborah's crush - refer to karaoke pics) and then another girl I knew and they were both there all by their lonesomes and I was thinking why the hell didn't we just call and say hey wanna go to the talent show?! We are such dungus. Anyways, Greg picked me up from school and we went for dinner at a japanese restaurant - thank God he likes asian food- then wanted to watch that new Tenacious D movie Pick Of Destiny but it wasn't showing so we watched Babel instead which was really good. Sad ending..



We had a snow day on Thursday and campus closed early. I was having lunch and this one guy I recently met was like "Hey it's snowing let's go see" So we went out in the snow and just kinda stayed there, 'frolicking' if you will lol, watching the snow fall. It was pretty :) I looooove Texas weather. One day it's warm enough to wear shorts and the next day it snows. Semester's ending in 2 weeks, I gotta get prepared for finals. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment