sometimes life comes at you hard, kinda like hitting a curb

So 2 accidents in 2 weeks, lovely. The first one was on the night of Jonah's party. I was driving to the Shops of Legacy to pick up Jonah's birthday present- a bottle of Disaronno. I almost made it. Keyword- almost. Speed demon that I am, I took a turn way too fast and ended up slamming into the curb, blowing out both tires on the right side of my car and screwing up the alignment. Bravo. Now, THIS I freely admit was all me, totally my fault, I was an idiot.
This next accident however was not on me. There I was, turning onto Spring Creek heading for campus, STAYING IN MY DAMN LANE, when this chick slams into me. Would've been nice she had come at me from the passenger's side instead of scaring the shit out of me by slamming into my side. End result? A bashed up door and missing class. Lovely.
Bright side? ..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment