Break out on my own

Lauren and Jonah just moved into a new apartment and it's gorgeous! I've been over there ALOT and we had a little house warming thing yesterday night. hahah Of course, grocery shopping was last on their list so we were diggin on ice cream cake and drinking water. Somehow we ended up re-enacting Laur's cheerleading days LMAO. Guess who the flyer was? :P And I flew high too. Jimmy and Brandon threw me like there was sky above us, not ceiling. Anyways, it was fun, playing games, dancing, just.. hanging out. Jonah brought his new boy and we love him, he's gorgeous and fun. And caught me when I fell ;)
So, stay tuned for more. Some family time is due then maybe a white trash themed party on Thusday. Guess we'll see, huh? I've planned out my next semester's schedule, pretty excited about it. Comparative Religion, Abnormal Psychology, Human Sexuality, World Literature, and ughh College Algebra. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment