[enter witty caption]


"despite all my rage i am still JUST A RAT IN A CAGE"
Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
can you feel my rage!? :)





Karaoke!!



Rob, Tony, uhh me?

After: Melissa, me. again.


Me with Heathurrr..
Okay this one isn't from karaoke but i feel to lazy to edit haha.



Riiiight.

Getting me some Mel


Happy I'm getting some hahah




uhhh.. no comment.

She didn't turn me down ;)



yummm..






Back from/On the way to Purgatory
which explains why I'm wearing a helluva lot more make up than usual. Lauren's handiwork thankyouverymuch. The theme for the night(at least for me) was Flaming DragQueen. Heyyy.. I pulled it off. Can YOU say that? ;)


Leah, Lauren, Breaune. The girls were OUT that night. In more ways than one hahah

Bre, Leah, Your's Truly

Still us. And yes, still a shit load of make up.


On the way back.. wiped outtt!!

Goofballs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment