Heyyy
So I bet you guys thought I disappeared.. and I guess I kinda did but not really, if that makes sense lol. Even if I did, I'm not alone! C & W have also been neglecting their blogging duties. Good job guys. Anyways, imma go ahead and post this up real quick cuz I gotta dash but knew I had to catch yall up! Miss you loads bitches.. :(

Some pics for those of you who don't have a dang myspace account and therefore, no access to these pics :


Valen & Anna


Me & Jess.. at ihop. again.



Valen, Jordan, Krystal


Heather, Me

You know how after JT's Sexyback song came out, everyone had a "Sexyback" pic? Lol well this is ours. Owh yeah, we're bringin sexyback (Yeah)


Valen, Moi

Victor, Me, Valen


The emo pic :D (Me, Heather and that mouth on right side is Melissa's lol)

with Jessica, affectionately called White Chocolate & Anna

Me, Valen, White Chocolate, Victor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment