what's YOUR new year's resolution ?

Hey kids, it's my turn to blog!

Just got back from Tahoe



I gotta say, I know I'm al
ways begging the family to go someplace warm and sunny for winter vacay but Tahoe was amaaaazingly fun for a ski vacation. This year I decided to change it up and snowboard instead of ski.



Reb
el against a whole family of skiers ;) Effin hell it's way harder than it looks but I kinda got the hang of it. Met two new people on the slopes - Leah who oddly is from Plano, Dallas, she lives like 5 mins away from me! How weird is that. And Jesus (pronounced Heh-Soos. LOL @ Charmaine) who was on vacation with his sisters. It took us forever to 'board down the mountain but it was an amazing ride down. I wiped out so many times it was crazy lmao. Soooo.. we were there with Aunt June, her bf and her kids. Cam's 10, Richard's 23, Chris is 20. Did I mention that there are NO female Resslers in the 3rd generation ? But anyways it was fun hangin out with the new cousins :)


Chris & Richard

Chris's taste in music is interesting and we ta
lked for ages about bands. I have no clue how he knows so much, it's amazing. So yeah, we grabbed my laptop and I showed him what I was into, introduced him to Malaysian hip-hop (Too Phat yo!) hahahah. He showed me a few of his fav bands, interesting stuff. Oh hey his band has a myspace, check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/jefrixmusic

not that I'm advertising or anything lol


Chris


Richard


Okay so this is Chris with a shaved head, before he grew his hair out into a semi-'fro & Richard with his usual hairstyle lol


And this is Cherie, Chris's gf. The first chick I met when I got here, she's really sweet and beyond nice!



NEW YEAR'S EVE!!
how'd I spend it ?!!?
who'd I spend it with ?!?!
did I get wasted ???!?




It was a kickass new year's eve! Toasted the new year with the fam and chilled with Robert and Chris. We ended up drunk and playing Nintendo Wii. I think we have videos of that LOL we were so far gone it was hilarious. Anyways, we ended up wasted in the hot tub and mellowed out around 5. Call it family bonding. And we really did bond. Talked about everything, anything. I'll post more pics up later. Right now I need sleep. Much sleep.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here's to hoping 2007 will be even better than 2006
To new experiences, adventures if u may ;)
and to friends, both old and new
I love you guys~
Hugs, kisses and all that jazz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment